What can we help you with?
Accessing a Shared Microsoft Outlook Calendar (Outlook 2019)
How to access a shared calendar (Outlook 2019)
Please note that you will need to be given access to the calendar before actioning the below. You will need to contact the calendar owner who will be able to share it with you.
- Click on the Calendar icon at the bottom of your mailbox pane.
- Right Click on Shared Calendars > Add Calendar > Open Shared Calendar
- Type in the name of the calendar you wish to connect to (you can also just type in part of the name and select from a list of possible calendars)
- Select the calendar you wish to add and click OK.
- The calendar should now appear.